One of the prettiest deals I found at Macy’s today is this Cyber Monday diamond pendant you can pick up for under $30.
The best part of this Cyber Monday deal? You can get it either in store OR online!
Here’s the breakdown of how this special works:
- Make any Macys.com (or in-store) purchase of $25 or more
- Add this specific Cyber Monday diamond pendant to your shopping cart
- They will show up as $200 (their original value), but once there is a larger purchase in your cart, the price will drop down to $27.99
And because you’re spending over $25 to get the deal, you’ll automatically get free shipping too!
So what does this diamond pendant look like? If you ask me, it doesn’t matter: diamonds are diamonds. But I know some of you are a little more particular about the jewelry you wear and gift to those you love, so here is the description from Macys.com:
- 1/10 Carat Diamond Necklace
- Diamond Color Rating Code: I-J
- Diamond Clarity Rating Code: I3
- Diamond Shape: Round
I’ll admit, I haven’t seen the pendant in person yet, but almost every reviewer on the website gave them a 5 star rating, saying things like:
- “Love them!”
- “Beautiful! Exactly as advertised!”
- “Great product for the price”
Need help with what to buy to get you to that $50 threshold? You just might want to check out my previous posts about the other incredible Cyber Monday deals going on right now at Macy’s:
- Kitchen Deals (Including a 5 Qt KitchenAid Stand Mixer for $179.99!)
- Cyber Monday Doorbusters
- 17 Cookware items under $10
And of course, there’s the overall savings code you can use for the Macy’s Cyber Monday Sale. As much as I love a good deal, I’m often torn about just how much Cyber Monday shopping to do. That’s why I love deals like this because it allows me to buy something I was already shopping for, but add-on an incredible gift I might otherwise never have considered.
Whatever you decide to do today, have fun, be safe and shop smart!