One of the prettiest deals I found at Macy’s today is this pair of Black Friday diamond earrings you can pick up for under $30.
The best part of this Black Friday deal? You can get it either in store OR online!
Here’s the breakdown of how this special works:
- Make any Macys.com (or in-store) purchase of $50 or more
- Add this specific pair of Black Friday diamond earrings to your shopping cart
- They will show up as $200 (their original value), but once there is a larger purchase in your cart, the price will drop down to $29.99
And because you’re spending over $49 to get the deal, you’ll automatically get free shipping too!
So what do these diamond earrings look like? If you ask me, it doesn’t matter: diamonds are diamonds. But I know some of you are a little more particular about the jewelry you wear and gift to those you love, so here is the description from Macys.com:
A myriad of round-cut diamonds come together to create these sparkling stud earrings (1/10 ct. t.w.). Crafted of sterling silver. Approximate diameter: 1/4 inch.
I’ll admit, I haven’t seen these earrings in person yet, but almost every reviewer on the website gave them a 5 star rating, saying things like:
- “Love them!”
- “Beautiful! Exactly as advertised!”
- “Great product for the price”
Need help with what to buy to get you to that $50 threshold? You just might want to check out my previous posts about the other incredible Black Friday deals going on right now at Macy’s:
- Black Friday Kitchen Deals (Including a 5 Qt KitchenAid Stand Mixer for $179.99!)
- 10 FREE Black Friday Doorbusters
- 17 Cookware items under $10
And of course, there’s the overall savings code you can use for the Macy’s Black Friday Sale. As much as I love a good deal, I’m often torn about just how much Black Friday shopping to do. That’s why I love deals like this because it allows me to buy something I was already shopping for, but add-on an incredible gift I might otherwise never have considered.
Whatever you decide to do today, have fun, be safe and shop smart!