Yes, you read the title correctly: it’s Macy’s Black Friday in July Sale!
I wanted to make sure you didn’t miss even one small aspect of this incredible mid-year Macy’s sale.
So what does this mean? A couple very important things that the savviest of savers will want to pay attention to:
- You get FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase
- You can save an additional 25% off your purchase (in most departments)
- There are limited-time Black Friday in July specials
Could this be in response to Amazon’s Prime Day? Possibly.
Does it mean amazing savings for you no matter what? Definitely.
I know, I know…you may be thinking, “But Sami, how am I supposed to pull my holiday gift list together so quickly? I was just getting my back to school list together!”
Take a deep breath and relax; it’s all going to be OK.
- If it’s all you can do to focus on the summer essentials you’ve yet to pick up, it’s OK.
- If you’re fixated on back to school gear and clothing, that’s OK too.
- And if you’re Super Woman and already have your Christmas list plotted out on a spreadsheet, more power to you.
You know why? Because it’s ALL on sale during Black Friday in July.
Just because Black Friday typically happens before the holidays doesn’t mean you have to limit yourself to holiday shopping. Think weddings, birthdays, home remodels, work outfits, engagement rings…you name it and chances are, it’s on sale.
Macy’s Black Friday in July sale starts on Monday, July 9 and runs through July 15. But just like any sale at Macy’s, I’d shop sooner rather than later if I were you. Remember, to take up to an extra 25% off your purchase, just use code JULY.