It’s no secret that June is prime wedding season, which means chances are there are many marriage proposals happening as well.
One of the biggest reasons a proposal gets delayed is the cost of buying the engagement ring and wedding band, but thanks to the Macy’s June Ultimate Pop-Up Sale, that is no longer an issue!
I’ve uncovered how you can get a diamond wedding band for under $100 for a limited time. Just follow these simple steps:
How to Get a Diamond Wedding Band for Under $100
- Pick out your perfect engagement ring at Macys.com
(I’m partial to the Three-Stone Diamond Ring pictured below that’s also available in 14k Gold, White Gold or Rose Gold (1/2 ct. t.w.), just like the Diamond Wedding Band. This ring happens to be on sale for just $715 and is regularly $1300!
2. Choose your Diamond Wedding Band Ring (1/5 ct. t.w.) from these three options: 14k Gold, White Gold or Rose Gold for only $99!
3. That’s it! When you purchase the ring deal I outlined here, you’ll be getting two wedding rings for under $1000 plus free shipping. Incredible.
Diamond Wedding Band Specs
This gorgeous shimmering band (1/5 ct. t.w.) is beautifully set with round-shape diamonds and is available in 14k gold, white gold or rose gold.
- 1/5 Carat Diamond Ring
- Diamond Color Rating Code: I-J
- Diamond Clarity Rating Code: I3
- Diamond Shape: Round
Remember, during the Ultimate Pop-Up Sale, you’ll also get free shipping on any purchase that is $49 or more (which obviously your engagement ring and wedding band package would be).
So if you’ve been shopping for that perfect wedding ring at Macy’s but have been waiting to pull the trigger, now is the time!
Even though the Ultimate Pop-Up Sale ends on June 20, this $99 Wedding Band special is valid until June 24, 2017, just keep in mind that the engagement ring prices I listed above may not be the same after Tuesday.