Don’t think because Macy’s One Day Sale just ended that you missed your chance to save; to the contrary, it’s time to shop, literally! In fact, there are hundreds of gift specials to save on at Macy’s right now, not to mention two ways to save.
Yes, you heard me correctly: 100s of specials & 2 ways to save.
First we saw the Friends & Family Sale this month, then we had the One Day Sale and now it’s the Time to Shop Sale. I personally checked it out and found over 23,000 limited-time deals going on during this particular sale. In addition to those sale items, I also have an impressive way to further help your budget at Macy’s this week:
2 Ways to Save: Macy’s Time to Shop Sale
- Take an extra 20% off (most departments) with code SHOP
- Take $10 of Macy’s Money for every $50 you spend (online through 12/17 and in store through 12/18)
Some of the notable deals are:
* Women’s coats under $99
* Home gift essentials under $20 (think coffee makers and other small kitchen appliances)
* Men’s dress shirts for $14.99
* Women’s boots & booties starting at just $19.99 (WOW!)
* 70% off Martha Stewart collection throws & flannel bedding
* 65% off family pajamas
Here is just a small sample of what you’ll find amidst the sale, starting at just $1.99 (yes, under $2!)
Macy’s Time to Shop Sale runs through December 18, and I’m going to hunt down as many individual deals you won’t want to miss before that time, so make sure to check back here on Magic Style Shop often so you don’t miss any of these incredible steals!